Friday, October 10, 2008

Wicked + Uni Top 200

I got things to write, but a bit lazy.

I watched Wicked yesterday with CMG people. It was my first time watching a Broadway show, was impressive. The singing, lighting and sets was amazing. Of course, the price is horrible as well. We bought group ticket, 30 people, 100 dollars each. I wondered how much the theatre group can earn for each show. 100 grants?! Haha! Sometimes, artistic make money as well.

We celebrated Jingharn's 20th birthday after the show. The atmosphere was perfect, not very very high till we were exhausted but was fun enough and not too time-consuming. Haha!

Oh,ya. The University Top 200 published today. Not surprisingly, US and UK dominated the top 10 and no Malaysia's Uni inside top 200. And, Melb Uni ranking slacked again, is not top 1 or 2 in Australia ady. How could I blow water in front of my friends later? Haha!

Ok lar, seems I am not that lazy since I wrote so much ady. Haha!

No comments: