Monday, October 6, 2008

BBQ in Waldo's place

Yesterday night, went to Waldo's place bbq and kinda last gathering before he graduate and go back to Hong Kong. At first, I was a bit unwilling to go there because I am hang around with those cmg people and not much Malaysians there.

After I reached there, still nothing excited and thinking of went back city earlier. ( Waldo's place is like 30 mins driving from city.) People started to leave at 1245am, I wanna joined them. However, there is no more spaces in the cars. The other drivers still dun wanna leave yet. So, I forced to stay and played. Haha!

We played games and drank. We played a game which we have to remember each others' chinese name. It was very funny, we pronoun the wrong ways, change others' name in a rude way, bla bla bla. We name those alcohol as Vitamin. For example, Midori = Vitamin M, Tequila = Vitamin T. And, we found out 1 thing, Vitamin CTG, Chivas with Tea Green(Green Tea).

Waldo, a friend I met in CTG last sem, a cast, a funny person. Someone who got stories behind and shared with me before. I think I will miss him a lot. See you.

No comments: