Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tutorial

Hey, do you know how important is a good tutorial for a uni student.

As I know, many uni students skip lectures and go for tutorial instead, at least for commerce student. So, a good tutor and some talkative tutorial-mate are so important.

Today, I went to 2 tutorial. The 1st tutor was really sucks lar. I thinks he knows a lot, but dunno how to teach lar. The 2nd tute, the original tutor sicked and 1 guy sub her. Only that time, I knew how good is the original tutor. The guy just put up all the questions and answers, and read it out. Hey, man! Like tat, I also can be a tutor lar.

Please make us clear about the topic before you go into the questions, ok?!

Fate lar! Although the tutor did hard work, but the class is obviously more more queit and confused compared with the original tute. Fate lar! Someone good in study not neccessary good in teaching. It is a lot a lot difficult to find someone know how to teach rather than finding someone achieve high academic result. Agree?!

Okae, is enough for me. Time to study for final ady, I wanna graduate on time. Hahha!

No comments: