Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Breakfast shop

Yesterday, din't do much on assignment, but cut my hair and eat mc breakfast.

While I walked back home rom Mc, an idea pop out from my mind! Start a chain of breakfast shop! I even think of the business time, spot, uniform, menu and SLOGAN!!!

It's just simple and sharp -- "Good Morning". Then, ppl start to wish others good morning every morning, afternoon, night even mid night. The spirit of GM is good mood in the morning, 因为一个人早上的心情一定是好的!!!haha.

I even go online to find diff language of good morning. It should be very useful for the interior design and bla bla bla. Can think of it?

Good morning – English

早安 – Mandrain

早晨 - Canto

Goedemorgen – Dutch

Bonjour – French

guten Morgen –German

καλημέρα –Greek

buongiorno – Italian

おはよ – Japanese

좋은 아침 – Korean

bom dia – Portugese

доброе утро – Russian

buenos días – Spanish


No comments: