Saturday, November 15, 2008

After stress and headache

Harlo, I am back. haha, but just for a moment.

I have done 2 exams and 2 more coming soon. How was the exams? I just can say okok lar. As i am not really enthu these 2 subjects, i dint really put a lot of effort on them. I think can pass but not very good lor.

But, I was really stress and super headache (physically headache) before the 1st exam because it was a 100% exam based subject, and it is OPEN BOOK, and it is a LAW subject. Haha! Nvm, is over now!

Yesterday, I went for hair cut. The hairstylist use a kind of "feeling cool" shampoo to wash my hair. Walau, really feeling cool leh and my head not that pain ady.

Now, just came back from Yihui's belated birthday dinner. Haha! Quite happy lor, gather many people and have dinner, chit-chat in their place.

Ok, 2 more coming. My favourate subject -- Accounting is one of them. I will work hard and have to work hard on it. Haha!

Our super exam hall!!!!! Haha! Can fit in more than 2,000 candidates leh.

Photocredit to JiaYen.

1 comment:

Jia Yen said...

Hello 学兄, 1st time leaving my traces here =)

Haha, steal my photos la?
But Carlton Gardens is really a beautiful place.

Corporate law is 100% exam based? I thought there's 10 or 15% assignment or something .... sounds scary lol.